Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fear Is Over.


Let's give optimism and hope and possibility a shot. Whether it's something for work or a dinner with friends or hanging out with the kids or anything, let's do it all while guided by optimism and hope and goodness and let the chips fall where they may. If it all works out, great. If it doesn't, I'll bet that it still turned out really well.

I'm not talking about ignorance. I'm not talking about stumbling through life with a stoned, uninformed happiness. Quite the opposite. I'm talking about the contentment and optimism of the informed, wise old person who's realized that it's the best way to live life.

I just do not have time for people or companies or anything motivated by fear. I cannot abide it anymore. I simply do not have time for that anymore. I'm human - I get scared, I get upset, I get frustrated. But lately it's only when I put my trust in someone, only to find that they are still slaves to fear.

With each passing year I find that the only part of me that feels like it's getting older and weaker is the fear that used to be inside me. And it's on life support lately. And I couldn't be happier.

Okay, got that out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment